Our skeletal-muscle system is basically made in order to perform clear movements such as:
Our physical activity programs provide few exercises, mostly multi-joints workouts, utilizing weights or just bodyweight working out in harmony with the kinetic muscle chain of which our body is made.
The aim is not simply burning as much calories as possible but rather achieving anatomical, physiological and hormonal adaptations, which are going to improve the body composition, the hormonal asset and therefore enhancing a healthier body, overall wellness and making the age just a number on the ID.
Our programs aim to:
- Strength and muscle building
- Bone tissue building and maintenance
- Cardiovascular system health
- Visceral and sub-cutaneous fat tissue loss
- Skeletal-muscle disorders prevention (osteoporosis and sarcopenia)
- Chronic degenerative diseases (cardiovascular diseases, overweight, obesity, diabete, cancer, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, respiratory diseases) prevention.